New System: 12th August 2019
The continuing investments of GBN Services into improving our services to our customers has taken another step forward.
We have invested in a new computerised system for the management of our skip hire and wheeled bin services.
This system is being rolled out across GBN Services from September to December this year.
Benefits to our customers include:
- Email alerts of a skip being dispatched
- Electronic waste transfer notes
- Electronic invoices with signed waste transfer note and relevant pictures attached
- Immediate feedback to GBN Services of any issues encountered
- Customer portal giving clients up to the minute access to their data
Benefits to the environment:
- Reduction in paper waste transfer notes, invoices and envelopes
- Reduction in printing and posting sundries
- Reduction in waiting times for our lorries
- Better route planning and utilisation for our lorries
We have put a lot of effort into identifying the system that best suits us and our future, and supports our customers and their needs, and future proofs us and our clients.
Staff training has begin and will be continuing for the while of the implementation. Our aim is to make the implementation as smooth as possible.
With this new system, GBN Services this year will have invested in:
- New processing plant and equipment
- New processing support plant and equipment
- New vehicles
- Our staff
- New facilities
- A vast array of minor but meaningful improvements
Please contact us for more information on how we can benefit you and your company.
We can be reached via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get A Quote
Get a quick quote now
As one of our dustcart drivers, Cozma is responsible for ensuring commercial, construction and household waste is collected and reprocessed...
GBN Services has added to its growing vehicle fleet as part of an investment worth over £1M. The upgrade will prepare GBN for London’s Ultra Low...
Two trade associations have voiced their disappointment regarding Defra’s proposed actions to tackle waste crime across the nation. Following the...